top of page

My Agent (Share your Experience here)

Public·5 members
Jefferson Rodrigues
Jefferson Rodrigues

Ess Sound Card Driver Es1938s For Windows 7

How to Install ESS ES1938/ES1946 Sound Card Driver on Windows 7

If you have an ESS ES1938 or ES1946 sound card and you want to use it on Windows 7, you may encounter some compatibility issues. The ESS ES1938 and ES1946 are old PCI sound cards that were designed for Windows 95, 98, ME, and XP. However, there is a way to install the driver on Windows 7 and make the sound card work properly. Here are the steps to follow:

• Download the ESS ES1938/ES1946 Sound Card Driver from [this link]. This is a ZIP file that contains the driver files for Windows 95, 98, ME, and XP.

• Extract the ZIP file to a folder on your computer. You can use any file extraction software, such as WinRAR or 7-Zip.

• Go to the Device Manager on your computer. You can access it by clicking on the Start button, typing "device manager" in the search box, and selecting it from the list of results.

• Find the ESS ES1938 or ES1946 sound card in the list of devices. It may be under "Sound, video and game controllers" or "Other devices". If you see a yellow exclamation mark or a red cross next to it, it means that the driver is not installed or not working.

• Right-click on the sound card and select "Update driver software".

• Choose "Browse my computer for driver software".

• Click on "Browse" and navigate to the folder where you extracted the ZIP file. Select the folder that matches your operating system (for example, "WinXP").

• Click on "Next" and follow the instructions on the screen. The driver installation may take a few minutes.

• Restart your computer when prompted.

After restarting your computer, you should be able to use your ESS ES1938 or ES1946 sound card on Windows 7. You can test the sound quality by playing some audio files or using some applications that require sound. If you encounter any problems, you can try to adjust the settings of the sound card in the Control Panel or contact ESS AUDIO for technical support.

Download Zip: https://shurll.com/2w4rHu

I hope this article was helpful for you. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below.

About

📣Hi there,📢 ✔️This corner gives you the authority to share...

Members

bottom of page