top of page

My Agent (Share your Experience here)

Public·9 members
Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

Listen to Okey Oka Lokam Kannada MP3 Song Online | Sid Sriram | Sashi

Okey Oka Lokam Kannada Mp3 Song Download

If you are looking for a romantic and melodious song to listen to, you might want to check out Okey Oka Lokam. This is a hit Telugu song from the movie Sashi, which has been dubbed in Kannada as well. In this article, we will tell you what this song is about, why it is so popular, and how you can download it in Kannada. Read on to find out more.

Introduction

What is Okey Oka Lokam song?

Okey Oka Lokam is a Telugu song from the movie Sashi, which was released in 2021. The movie is a romantic drama starring Aadi and Surbhi Puranik in the lead roles. The song is sung by Sid Sriram, who is known for his soulful voice and emotional rendition. The lyrics are written by Chandrabose, who has penned many hit songs in Telugu cinema. The music is composed by Arun Chiluveru, who has given a soothing and catchy tune to the song.

okey oka lokam kannada mp3 song download

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FKevWDeV8Si&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1PQR12I-deWy35MuutyjwT

Why is it popular?

Okey Oka Lokam is a popular song because of its beautiful and meaningful lyrics, which express the love and longing of the protagonists. The song also has a catchy chorus, which goes like "Oke oka lokam nuvve, lokamlona andham nuvve" (You are the only world for me, you are the beauty in this world). The song has a pleasant and romantic vibe, which appeals to the listeners. The song also has a stunning video, which shows the chemistry between Aadi and Surbhi Puranik. The video has been shot in scenic locations and has some lovely visuals.

How to download it in Kannada?

If you want to download Okey Oka Lokam song in Kannada, you have several options. You can use online platforms like Gaana.com, YouTube, or Spotify to stream or download the song. You can also use apps like Vidmate or Snaptube to download the video or audio of the song. However, before you download any song, make sure that you have the permission of the creators and respect their copyrights.

Features of Okey Oka Lokam song

Lyrics

The lyrics of Okey Oka Lokam song are very poetic and romantic. They convey the feelings of the lovers, who are deeply attached to each other. They also express their desire to be together forever, in this world and beyond. Some of the lines from the song are:

Oke oka lokam nuvve

Lokamlona andham nuvve

Andhaanike hrudhayam nuvve

Naake andhaave

(You are the only world for me

You are the beauty in this world

You are the heart for that beauty

You are mine)

okey oka lokam sid sriram mp3 download

okey oka lokam sashi movie song download

okey oka lokam telugu song download kannada version

okey oka lokam song lyrics in kannada download